|Home||» Products||» Control Panels||» APFC Panel|
Automatic Power Factor Control ( APFC ) Panel
Most of the industrial & commercial installations in the nation have high electrical loads, which are very inductive in nature, such as large machines, motors, air conditioners and drivers etc. This results in an acutely lagging power cause. Also, this means wastage & loss of energy as well as heavy penalties through electricity boards. In a fixed load case, this can be managed by manual capacitors switching.
However in scattered and rapidly varying loads, it turns difficult to keep a high power factor by manual switching on/off, the capacitors in proportion to load variation within an facility. To overcome this drawback use of an APFC panel (Automatic Power Factor Correction Panel) is very effective. It maintains a high power factor as well as eliminates the demand for constant manual intervention.
- Cost-efficient with faster payback periods
- Quality to maintain a continual high power factor
- Reduced KVA demand charges
- Reduced low power factor penalties charged by electricity board
- Improved system efficiency by reducing losses
- Help leading power factor in the installment during the conditions of low load.